CONNECTING POINTE KIDS HAVE RESUMED IN-PERSON SUNDAY ACTIVITIES
IN-PERSON WORSHIP HAS RESUMED
Per the decision of the church leadership, we re-opened for in-person worship services on Sunday August 2nd. Please review the following information and guidelines prior to attending an in-person worship gathering at Connecting Pointe. Please note, the worship center will be arranged for seating by households, maintaining six foot social distancing. Due to space limitations, we can only accommodate 26 households at this time. We continue to stream our service each week on connectingpointe.tv, on Facebook Live and also on Youtube.
NEW IN-PERSON PROCEDURES
As we re-open our campus during this time, here's what you can expect if you choose to join us in-person:
- Doors will open at 9:45 am
- There will be no gathering in the lobby prior to, or after the service
- Family units will be seated from front to back, then dismissed back to front
- There will be no coffee bar or use of the drinking fountain (feel free to bring your own coffee)
- Masks will be mandatory for everyone over the age of five (we have masks available for those in need)
Connecting Pointe will take the following steps to ensure the safety and health of our congregation:
- Clean and disinfect contacted surfaces thoroughly prior to service
- Provide sanitizer throughout the building
- Provide face masks to volunteers and congregants as needed
- Provide alternatives for passing offering plates and communion trays
- Keep interior doors open to limit touching of door handles
- Postpone childcare and Connecting Pointe Kids classes during services until a safer time
Connecting Pointe will:
- Continue to provide sermons online for sick or high risk individuals who are unable to attend service in person.
- Continue to put kids lesson videos and all other resources online until we return to offering classes during service again.
- Continue to postpone in-person small groups, youth services, and midweek classes/activities until a safer time.